In this episode we talk about:
- Alongside Elle Luna, as an official leader of the “100 Day Project” Collective, Lindsay tells us ways to set up your project so you’re likely to succeed.
- Alongside Elle Luna, as an official leader of the “100 Day Project” Collective, Lindsay tells us ways to set up your project so you’re likely to succeed
- The importance of making things that you don’t turn around and sell to a client
- Ideas for your 100 Day Project and what makes a good idea and what makes it difficult for you to get to day 100
- What is “generative work” and why is it so important for your 100 Day Project
- Using the tools you have, and why it’s important not to NOT go out and buy new things
- Getting people to meet you at the table and how accountability plays a role in getting to day 100
On This Show:
Together with artist Elle Luna, she’s the co-leader of the 100 Day Project. She co-leader of the 100 Day Collective a 15-week group program for people participating in the 2018 #The100DayProject.
When Lindsay isn’t leading creative through their 100 Day Projects, she’s the co-founder of Women Catalysts, a women’s network built for women to inspire through powerful storytelling, community, and the best resources.
Across her career, Lindsay is always a champion for finding the best in yourself and others. You can find her writing all over the internet, most often at VICE about her experience being diagnosed with breast cancer at 33.
Connect with Kathleen:
USE COUPON CODE: TYPEA to get $100 dollars off the 100 Day Collective!