In this episode we talk about:
- Being a very complex personality, and what it can look like to honor and make space for both stability and living life to it’s fullest
- Calling in what you want, and being really specific about what you want to make it a reality
- Kathleen gives visualization exercises you can try to gain focus and concentration
- Worthiness and receiving — ways you can relax into receiving the goals you want vs. muscling yourself to success.
- The process of taking your authentic voice and translating that into a written word
- Some juicy behind the scenes for the anticipated book, Being Boss
Kathleen is the co-host of Being Boss Podcast, helping creative entrepreneurs learn how to run their own creative business while being their most authentic selves. She also co-owns Braid Creative, a brand and business visioning studio for creative entrepreneurs. You’re already in the right place to listen to Being Boss podcast episodes and read more Being Boss blog posts, but you can also say hi online through the Being Boss Clubhouse.