After hosting The Type A Creative Podcast for over a year, I hear two major complaints when it comes to creating your artwork:
- It’s super hard to make time to create your work
- It can be really lonely to sit in a room and plunk away at a project
So, let’s not do it alone — I’m hosting an artist-date! Grab your paints, your notebooks, colored pencils, your creative project or your ballet shoes. Creative Sunday Lab is a creative mix up of artists from all different mediums sharing and collaborating — but most importantly carving out time to work on their projects.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
This workshop we:
- Meet in a beautiful open-floor plan office in San Francisco
- Open with guided networking with other creatives
- Set intentions about what you want to accomplish
- Have a few hours of structured work time
- Wrap up with show & tell to share what you’ve been working on
WHO IS IT FOR
This workshop is for you if you are (a):
- Painter, Writer, Crochet-er, Knitter, Aspiring poet, Guitar player, DJ, Filmmaker
- Really average illustrator who wants to get better
- Lonely in your creative endeavors
- Discouraged or feel like your big wins are far away
- Want to have new art friends
BECAUSE I BELIEVE YOUR ART MATTERS.
I get it. I’ve spent loads of time finding ways to not write.
And the times I have been most productive have been when I have someone else to meet you at the table. Someone else who says, “Your art is important. So I’ll meet you there.”
Let’s hold hands and do this together.
WHAT IF I CAN’T MAKE THIS MONTH’S EVENT?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Get on the list for future Creative Sunday Labs.